Skip to Content
CEIR Store
CEIR News

News

CEIR Teams with Swapcard to Research Event Matchmaking Before and During Pandemic

October 20, 2020

DALLAS, 20 October 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has joined with Swapcard, a leading AI-powered engagement and matchmaking platform for premium events, to publish Matchmaking Before & During COVID-19: How North American B2B Exhibition Organizers Use Technology to Connect People and Products, which examines how exhibition organizers can effectively approach attendee […]

read more

CEIR Predict 2020 Held on 22 September as Virtual Conference

September 23, 2020

Top Executives Gained Insight into Industry Future Trends DALLAS, 23 September 2020 – Predict, CEIR’s Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference brought together more than 160 executives in the business-to-business (B2B) exhibitions industry yesterday to learn about and discuss emerging trends likely to impact trade shows and trade fairs three to five years out. The conference […]

read more

CEIR Announces 2020 Second Quarter Results

August 26, 2020

U.S. B2B Exhibition Industry at a Standstill DALLAS, 26 August 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) reports the U.S. business-to-business (B2B) exhibition industry came to a grinding halt in the second quarter of 2020. Growth plummeted nearly 100% from a year ago as practically no in-person trade shows have taken place. About […]

read more

CEIR Releases New Industry Insight Series Report

July 28, 2020

Decoding Trade Show Sponsorship Opportunities DALLAS, 28 July 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has published a new Industry Insight Series report, Decoding Trade Show Sponsorship Opportunities, written by industry expert Dax Callner, Strategy Director at Smyle. Callner has more than 20 years of experience developing marketing programs for some of the […]

read more

CEIR June Survey Finds COVID-19 Impact on U.S. B2B Exhibitions Worsening and Growing

July 1, 2020

Shifts to Digital While Industry on Pause DALLAS, 1 July 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) released the results of its latest poll tracking the impact COVID-19 is having on the U.S. business-to-business (B2B) exhibition industry during a free webinar held yesterday. “The persistence of COVID-19 and the uncertainty of whether events […]

read more

CEIR Announces 2020 First Quarter Results

June 5, 2020

Event Cancellations and Postponements Due to COVID-19 Lead to Industry Decline DALLAS, 5 June 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) reports that growth of the exhibition industry plunged during the first quarter of 2020 as 72.6% of events originally scheduled for the second half of March were cancelled. The remaining 27.4% of […]

read more

CEIR Joins Go LIVE Together Coalition

May 21, 2020

Organizations Rally for Aid to the Trade Show and Live Events Industry DALLAS, 21 May 2020 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) announces its support for Go LIVE Together, a coalition of 80 founding partners – representing over 4,000 companies with U.S. operations – who have joined forces to support legislative actions that […]

read more

CEIR Releases Updated Insights on COVID-19’s Impact on U.S. B2B Exhibition Organizers

April 22, 2020

Economist Provides Update on Anticipated Recovery DALLAS, 22 April 2020 – In a webinar today, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) provided critical insights to the industry from results to a recently-fielded poll in addition to an update from CEIR’s economist, Allen Shaw, Ph.D., Chief Economist for Global Economic Consulting Associates, Inc. “COVID-19 has […]

read more

CEIR Reports on Economic Impact of COVID-19 to U.S. Exhibition Industry

March 18, 2020

DALLAS, 18 March 2020 – Today, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) released preliminary projections of the impact the COVID-19 pandemic will have on the U.S. business-to-business (B2B) exhibition industry in the coming months. These calculations were derived from cancellations reported to the organization by exhibition and event organizers. “We have been closely monitoring […]

read more

CEIR Releases New Industry Insights Report

March 3, 2020

Booth Location and Other Factors to Consider to Maximize Exhibit Success DALLAS, 3 March 2020 – Today, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) announced a new report in its Industry Insight Series, Booth Location and Other Factors to Consider to Maximize Exhibit Success. Report author Richard Stone, CEO for ACT Inc./EXPOCAD®, is a consultant […]

read more