Be at the Forefront of Where Exhibitions are Going
DALLAS, 18 June 2021 – The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has opened the registration for PREDICT Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference to be held on 13-14 September 2021 at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Md. Topics for this year’s program include the economy, industry disruptors, marketing and digital transformation, and emerging models.
“The B2B exhibitions industry will be in recovery mode through 2022 and CEIR is committed to providing organizers with insights on shifting trends.” said CEIR CEO Cathy Breden, CMP, CAE, CEM. “With this in mind, this year’s Predict has been designed to focus on key areas for growth now and into the future,”
Speakers at CEIR Predict 2021 will include:
- Cathy Breden, CMP, CAE, CEM | CEO | CEIR
- Patricia Buckley | Managing Director for Economics | Deloitte
- Nancy Drapeau, PRC | Vice President of Research | CEIR
- Jennifer Hesterman, Ph.D. | Colonel | USAF (Retired)
- Chris Kuehl | Managing Director | Armada Corporate Intelligence
- Danushka Nanayakkara-Skillington | Assistant Vice President, Forecasting and Analysis | National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Vincent T. Polito | Managing Director | mdg
- Allen Shaw, Ph.D. | Founder, President & Chief Economist | Global Economic Consulting Associates Inc.
Click here for more in-depth information about each speaker.
CEIR thanks its 2021 Predict partners for their support:
Grit Productions and Expositions
International Association of Exhibitions and Events®(IAEE)
Orange County Convention Center | Visit Orlando
New Orleans & Company
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Oscar & Associates
Click here for complete information about CEIR Predict 2021.
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) serves to advance the growth, awareness and value of exhibitions and other face-to-face marketing events by producing and delivering knowledge-based research tools that enable stakeholder organizations to enhance their ability to meet current and emerging customer needs, improve their business performance and strengthen their competitive position. For additional information, visit www.ceir.org.
Sr. PR/Communications Manager
+1 (972) 687-9226