This eight-page report addresses the heart of any marketing campaign, the messaging that drives attendance, and includes:
- Marketing messaging approaches– what is most popular and most effective in growing attendance
- Extent of use of testing to help guide decisions for:
- Email marketing decisions
- Online marketing decisions
- Commentary from marketing professionals on how they have applied these strategies
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by geographic scope of an event and state of growth of business professionals in target sectors.
This is the third report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.