This 18-page report focuses on what to use to build a marketing campaign that drives attendee growth, and provides an exhaustive inventory of marketing channel tactics and other activities that can be used over the course of an attendee marketing campaign. The right combination of marketing channel tactics and other activities help penetrate the information glut, such as:
- Marketing channels consisting of traditional marketing tactics and new digital tactics which are most popular and effective in growing attendance;
- Efforts to maximize use of an organizer’s house list;
- Adoption of marketing automation throughout the attendee promotion lifecycle;
- Relationship and collaboration activities;
- Exhibitor invitation programs; and
- Discounts and premium offers.
This is the second report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.