Report One documents the most popular approaches used by organizers for attendee marketing and pinpoints characteristics where attendee growth is achieved. This 18-page report inventories the following:
- Biggest challenges encountered in striving to grow attendance
- Breakout characteristics among those that grew attendance
- Planning process for defining a marketing campaign
- Which departments are involved
- Factors considered
- Goals set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Metrics set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Use of data analytics to help define a marketing campaign
- Use of dashboards to monitor a campaign while in progress
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by event size and by type of business-to-business (B2B) exhibition organizer, association versus independent.
This is the first report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.