You are here
2018 How to Grow Attendance Series Report Two: Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth
2018 Attendee ROI Playbook Fact Sheet One: Decision to Attend and Factors Driving Attendee ROI/Value
2018 Attendee ROI Playbook Fact Sheet Four: Attendance Today and 2019-2020 Outlook
The CEIR Index Report provides an objective measure of the annual performance of the exhibition industry by measuring year-over-year changes in four key metrics: NSF of exhibit space sold, professional attendance, number of exhibiting companies and total event gross revenue. It details performance for 14 industry sectors and the overall industry. This report provides data from 2002 through 2016 with a predictive forecast through 2019.
This 29-page report provides statistics on overall median spending levels and cost per verified attendee. Marketing mix by tactics is also examined, identifying which tactics are found to be most effective in driving attendance. The findings are compared to those of 2013, when the study was last done.
Metrics are also reported by six different business-to-business exhibition categories:
• Gross revenues;
• Verified attendance;
• Net square footage (NSF) of paid space;
• Geographic scope of attendance;
• Whether an exhibition rotates locations; and
• Type of exhibition organizer – association versus independent
Need ideas on how to maximize the impact of your exhibit program? Author Dana Tilghman, CTSM Diamond Level, CMP, a 20+ year trade show industry veteran offers a compelling argument for building a speaker bureau to support your exhibit program. This article explains benefits and offers a framework to build one.
This five page report covers content relating to:
• Making the case to upper management to build a speaker bureau program
• Considerations for identifying speaker topics and recruitment
• Speak bureau logistics and promotions
• A real-world case study on how a speaker bureau has worked or Minitab, Inc.