CEIR houses the world's largest collection of primary, exhibition-related research studies. Hundreds of reports are available to help you better understand the world of face-to-face marketing.
The CEIR Mission: CEIR provides industry-leading research on the North American exhibitions and events industry globally which optimizes performance, increases engagement, and addresses emerging customer needs.
Three pillars support the CEIR Mission.
Independent: CEIR produces objective, scientific, peer-reviewed research.
Comprehensive: CEIR research is designed to inform a broad range of exhibition industry constituents.
Impactful: CEIR research helps exhibition industry professionals and businesses to grow.
CEIR reports are used in a number of ways:
- Onboard junior-level employees and new hires
- Supplement corporate and association board reports
- Educate up-and-coming industry leaders
- Understand and plan around industry trends
- Develop and validate business strategies
- Measure performance against sector benchmarks
- Identify new opportunities and justify business decisions
- Understand the competitive marketplace
- Obtain funding for expansion
- Understand customers—exhibitors, attendees, sponsors, and partners—more deeply
- Share insights across the business community