You are here
CEIR Product Store
This 29-page report provides statistics on overall median spending levels and cost per verified attendee. Marketing mix by tactics is also examined, identifying which tactics are found to be most effective in driving attendance. The findings are compared to those of 2013, when the study was last done.
Metrics are also reported by six different business-to-business exhibition categories:
• Gross revenues;
• Verified attendance;
• Net square footage (NSF) of paid space;
• Geographic scope of attendance;
• Whether an exhibition rotates locations; and
• Type of exhibition organizer – association versus independent
Need ideas on how to maximize the impact of your exhibit program? Author Dana Tilghman, CTSM Diamond Level, CMP, a 20+ year trade show industry veteran offers a compelling argument for building a speaker bureau to support your exhibit program. This article explains benefits and offers a framework to build one.
This five page report covers content relating to:
• Making the case to upper management to build a speaker bureau program
• Considerations for identifying speaker topics and recruitment
• Speak bureau logistics and promotions
• A real-world case study on how a speaker bureau has worked or Minitab, Inc.
The document delineates four critical, guiding principles for organizers to follow to create and nurture a culture that drives innovation. Author Greg Topalian, a well-known innovator in the industry, points out considerations unique to big and small companies. It offers useful information to share with participants involved in strategic planning as well as when assessing new launch, merger or acquisition opportunities.