You are here
CEIR Product Store
This report documents 22 different metrics used by survey participants to assess the value of attending by pinpointing which are most popular, how users determine an event performed to their expectations and where they feel B2B exhibitions deliver the best value/ROI against each specific metric.
This 5-page fact sheet includes:
- Snapshot of the decision-making process to attend
- Summary of the most important reasons for attending
- Process used to evaluate the value of attending – nature of the process and among those who follow a process, who is involved
- Attendee NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Attendee ROI/Value Scorecard – list of 22 metrics used, how well exhibitions perform per metric user scores and for which metrics users identify B2B exhibitions deliver the best value/ROI
This eight-page report includes:
- Areas Looking to Improve – identifies percentage of attendee marketers planning to address each of nine areas.
- New Activities Planned for Near-term Future – reports on percentage of attendee marketers that will take on each of nine new activities in the area of analytics, content marketing and other strategically focused activities beyond their current marketing practices.
- Commentary from marketing professionals on how they have applied these strategies.
This is the fourth report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.
This eight-page report addresses the heart of any marketing campaign, the messaging that drives attendance, and includes:
- Marketing messaging approaches– what is most popular and most effective in growing attendance
- Extent of use of testing to help guide decisions for:
- Email marketing decisions
- Online marketing decisions
- Commentary from marketing professionals on how they have applied these strategies
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by geographic scope of an event and state of growth of business professionals in target sectors.
This is the third report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.