You are here
CEIR Product Store
The CEIR Index Report provides an objective measure of the annual performance of the exhibition industry by measuring year-over-year changes in four key metrics: NSF of exhibit space sold, professional attendance, number of exhibiting companies and total event gross revenue. It details performance for 14 industry sectors and the overall industry. This report provides data from 2002 through 2015 with a predictive forecast through 2018.
This report provides a profile of marketing practices among business-to-business exhibitors of all organizational sizes, from small to large.
Profile statistics include:
• Objectives for exhibiting and metrics used to evaluate success
• Marketing spend allocation across all marketing channels
• Number of exhibitions participated in from 2015 to 2017 and projections for 2018
• Typical booth sizes from 2015 to 2017 and projections for 2018
• Median spending estimate on a per exhibition basis
Exhibiting companies will spend an estimated $25 billion in 2017 on exhibiting! How is this money spent? This report tells you how.
It includes the percentage breakdown of spending by expense categories and identifies the direction of spending levels in 2017 versus 2016. It explains how spending varies by the size of an organization’s annual marketing budget and revenues, booth size, and industry sector. It also looks forward, reporting exhibit property plans for 2018.