You are here
2018 Attendee ROI Playbook Report Five: Generational Differences and Similarities
2018 How to Grow Attendance Series Report Two: Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth
2018 Attendee ROI Playbook Fact Sheet One: Decision to Attend and Factors Driving Attendee ROI/Value
This 18-page report focuses on what to use to build a marketing campaign that drives attendee growth, and provides an exhaustive inventory of marketing channel tactics and other activities that can be used over the course of an attendee marketing campaign. The right combination of marketing channel tactics and other activities help penetrate the information glut, such as:
- Marketing channels consisting of traditional marketing tactics and new digital tactics which are most popular and effective in growing attendance;
- Efforts to maximize use of an organizer’s house list;
- Adoption of marketing automation throughout the attendee promotion lifecycle;
- Relationship and collaboration activities;
- Exhibitor invitation programs; and
- Discounts and premium offers.
This is the second report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.
Report One documents the most popular approaches used by organizers for attendee marketing and pinpoints characteristics where attendee growth is achieved. This 18-page report inventories the following:
- Biggest challenges encountered in striving to grow attendance
- Breakout characteristics among those that grew attendance
- Planning process for defining a marketing campaign
- Which departments are involved
- Factors considered
- Goals set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Metrics set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Use of data analytics to help define a marketing campaign
- Use of dashboards to monitor a campaign while in progress
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by event size and by type of business-to-business (B2B) exhibition organizer, association versus independent.
This is the first report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.
By Marlys Arnold
This seven-page report covers content relating to:
- Definition of engagement;
- Discussion of the disconnect between what attendees want and what exhibitors are doing;
- Range of engagement opportunities to consider using in an exhibit booth; and
- Three case studies and other examples.