This report documents the positive effects pre-event planning and tracking activities have on an attendee’s opinion of a B2B exhibition they attend and evaluates the impact these activities have on attendee Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
This five-page fact sheet provides the following information:
- Overall rate of pre-planning among attendees as well as for six specific activities
- Which pre-planning activities have the most impact on driving higher NPS scores
- Overall rate of tracking activities while visiting an exhibition among attendees as well as for nine specific activities
- Which tracking activities have the most impact on driving higher NPS scores
- Who decides which activities will be tracked (individual or whether boss is involved)
This report is part of a multiple fact sheet series identifying attendee practices in general as well as insights on differences by specific attendee categories.