Predict, CEIR’s Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference provides big picture information and data to gain insights through forward thinking content across market verticals and helps to position organizations to be future focused. The conference will be held 16-17 September 2019 at the MGM National Harbor, just outside Washington, DC.
The CEIR Predict Conference is the only outward looking conference in the industry. The conference brings in an outside perspective from presenters one does not normally see at industry conferences. The conference is not meant to have industry panels. Although industry panels are good for sharing practices and insights of what is going on within the world of exhibitions, the Predict Conference strives to make attendees to stretch their thinking.
Additionally, CEIR is a nonprofit foundation. Although it is important to generate a profit to invest in the research CEIR produces, the intent is to support the work of CEIR.
*Predict attendees are eligible for 6 clock hours towards CEM recertification.
Monday, 16 September | 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Registration and Networking – MGM Grand Ballroom A Prefunction
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of CEIR Index - Nancy Drapeau, PRC, VP of Research, CEIR
- Overview of Macro Factors Impacting the Economy - Lindsey Piegza, Chief Economist, Stifel Fixed Income
- The Harris Poll Report: Trends Shaping Our Future - John Gerzema, CEO of Harris Insights & Analytics/The Harris Poll
- Reception – MGM Grand Ballroom Terrace
Tuesday, 17 September | 7:45 AM - 1:00 PM
- More details coming soon!
Kimberly Hardcastle-Geddes, CEM
Senior Vice President, Events
Access Intelligence LLC
Mary Pat Heftman
|Robert "Bob" McLean, CPA, CAE
Executive Vice President
Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
|Cathy Breden, CMP, CAE
|Marsha Flanagan, M.Ed.
CEIR VP of Learning Experiences