Mike Karsting to Attend IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2018 in Style
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) announces that Mike Karsting, World Pet Association Vice President of Exhibitions, is the winner of its Expo! Expo! VIP Experience Raffle held 1 November via Facebook Live. Karsting will enjoy his prizes at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition to be held 11-13 December 2018 in New Orleans, La.
“We could not be more pleased with the overwhelming response CEIR has received for the Expo! Expo! VIP Experience Raffle,” noted CEIR Fundraising Activities Task Force Chairperson Chuck Grouzard, GES Executive Vice President, Exhibition Sales. “More importantly, we are grateful for the support toward the good work CEIR does for the exhibition industry. The excitement is building for the CEIR Silent Auction at Expo! Expo! and we are really looking forward to New Orleans in December.”
Prizes in the Expo! Expo! VIP Experience Raffle are valued at over $2,770 and include:
- $250 restaurant certificate to Arnaud’s
- $250 credit toward a one-hour reception at the New Orleans Marriott Hotel
- Airport transfer in a private limousine to the New Orleans Marriott from Louis Armstrong International Airport, with pick-up at the Marriott and back to the airport (must be reserved in advance)
- A complimentary suite at the New Orleans Marriott for three nights
- Six tickets to Humanity Rocks: A Celebration with a Cause
Tickets for the Expo! Expo! VIP Experience Raffle sold at $10 per ticket or $50 for six tickets. More than 1,000 tickets were sold, raising more than $9,700 for exhibition industry research. CEIR research will be presented at Expo! Expo! in the following education sessions:
- CEIR Session and Luncheon (By Invitation Only)
- CEIR DECODED for Young Professionals and Middle Management… What CEIR Offers and How CEIR DATA Can Work for You
- What Corporate Heads of Marketing Want: Is Your Exhibitor Offering Aligned?
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) serves to advance the growth, awareness and value of exhibitions and other face-to-face marketing events by producing and delivering knowledge-based research tools that enable stakeholder organizations to enhance their ability to meet current and emerging customer needs, improve their business performance and strengthen their competitive position. For additional information, visit www.ceir.org.