You are here
2018 How to Grow Attendance Series Report Two: Marketing Channel Mix and Other Tactics that Drive Growth
2018 How to Grow Attendance Series Report One: Planning and Goal Setting that Positions Efforts for Success
2018 How to Grow Attendance Series Report Three: Messaging that Resonates and Delivers
The CEIR Index Report provides an objective measure of the annual performance of the exhibition industry by measuring year-over-year changes in four key metrics: NSF of exhibit space sold, professional attendance, number of exhibiting companies and total event gross revenue. It details performance for 14 industry sectors and the overall industry. This report provides data from 2002 through 2017 with a predictive forecast through 2020.
This eight-page report addresses the heart of any marketing campaign, the messaging that drives attendance, and includes:
- Marketing messaging approaches– what is most popular and most effective in growing attendance
- Extent of use of testing to help guide decisions for:
- Email marketing decisions
- Online marketing decisions
- Commentary from marketing professionals on how they have applied these strategies
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by geographic scope of an event and state of growth of business professionals in target sectors.
This is the third report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.
This 18-page report focuses on what to use to build a marketing campaign that drives attendee growth, and provides an exhaustive inventory of marketing channel tactics and other activities that can be used over the course of an attendee marketing campaign. The right combination of marketing channel tactics and other activities help penetrate the information glut, such as:
- Marketing channels consisting of traditional marketing tactics and new digital tactics which are most popular and effective in growing attendance;
- Efforts to maximize use of an organizer’s house list;
- Adoption of marketing automation throughout the attendee promotion lifecycle;
- Relationship and collaboration activities;
- Exhibitor invitation programs; and
- Discounts and premium offers.
This is the second report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.