You are here
The CEIR Index Report provides an objective measure of the annual performance of the exhibition industry by measuring year-over-year changes in four key metrics: NSF of exhibit space sold, professional attendance, number of exhibiting companies and total event gross revenue. It details performance for 14 industry sectors and the overall industry. This report provides data from 2002 through 2017 with a predictive forecast through 2020.
This 18-page report focuses on what to use to build a marketing campaign that drives attendee growth, and provides an exhaustive inventory of marketing channel tactics and other activities that can be used over the course of an attendee marketing campaign. The right combination of marketing channel tactics and other activities help penetrate the information glut, such as:
- Marketing channels consisting of traditional marketing tactics and new digital tactics which are most popular and effective in growing attendance;
- Efforts to maximize use of an organizer’s house list;
- Adoption of marketing automation throughout the attendee promotion lifecycle;
- Relationship and collaboration activities;
- Exhibitor invitation programs; and
- Discounts and premium offers.
This is the second report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.
Report One documents the most popular approaches used by organizers for attendee marketing and pinpoints characteristics where attendee growth is achieved. This 18-page report inventories the following:
- Biggest challenges encountered in striving to grow attendance
- Breakout characteristics among those that grew attendance
- Planning process for defining a marketing campaign
- Which departments are involved
- Factors considered
- Goals set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Metrics set and used to evaluate the outcome of a campaign
- Use of data analytics to help define a marketing campaign
- Use of dashboards to monitor a campaign while in progress
In addition to total results, this report identifies unique differences by event size and by type of business-to-business (B2B) exhibition organizer, association versus independent.
This is the first report in a four part series on growing attendance. This series offers a look at the most popular marketing approaches and, most importantly, which characteristics are tied to success in growing attendance.